Help wanted!

Coordinator
Aug 16, 2007 at 10:06 PM
Edited Aug 16, 2007 at 10:07 PM
If you would like to contribute to the project your help would be greatly appreciated, to facilitate this I will be creating the neccesary documentation and posting it here soon.

What's needed is:
  • Some experience with C#,
  • Preferably a degree in Computer Science or some training,
  • Knowledge of e-mail protocols,
    • SMTP
    • POP3
    • IMAP4

If you are interested please sign up and let me know what you can and are willing to do.

Also if someone has issues with how the license for this project is set up and has some suggestions, please send them to me so that this can be made better for those interested in participating
Coordinator
Jun 23, 2008 at 11:58 PM
Edited Jun 23, 2008 at 11:59 PM

Update 23. june 2008,

I see that for implementing a proper authentication mechanism someone with good knowledge of security would be a welcome addition, untill then I think I will implement a very basic authentication mechanism that could be changed later on.

Regards,
Kjartan Thor

KjartanThor wrote:
If you would like to contribute to the project your help would be greatly appreciated, to facilitate this I will be creating the neccesary documentation and posting it here soon.

What's needed is:
  • Some experience with C#,
  • Preferably a degree in Computer Science or some training,
  • Knowledge of e-mail protocols,
    • SMTP
    • POP3
    • IMAP4

If you are interested please sign up and let me know what you can and are willing to do.

Also if someone has issues with how the license for this project is set up and has some suggestions, please send them to me so that this can be made better for those interested in participating